Re: Adobe is watching you.....

What about when you are not connected to the Internet does the Adobe C3 keep the data until you do access the net?

What about the code that scanner makers and Adobe have put into the software to detect currency images?  I would sure like to have the graphic design or  whatever so I could embed it in pictures so peoples would get the message it is illegal to copy currency. This was started in Europe and I believe it is now in the US currency. I don't know if it is in the Austrian currency.

Hasn't Microsoft been able to track computer since the Pentium three chip was engraved with a transmittal serial number? Or is this just a myth ?

Roy