Re: PF exhibit on 29-12-07

Andy - thanks for your comment. Looking at my other images I took of the cloisters, I agree with your comment about scale. Those with figures in them have that sense, but I didn't care for the angle they were at which is why I submitted that one. Perhaps I should clone them in...but there again I always feel that approach is "un-photographic"!

Howard

ADavidhazy wrote:
Howard,

The page is now fixed. I think that indeed your photograph is more
effective. The sign in their photo did not add and the two people
walking towards the camera are too small. In your photograph, now
that I think of it, there is a lack of something that would give it
some sense of scale.

cheerio,
andy on behalf of Cleo

Howard wrote:

Howard Leigh - Cloisters, Gloucester Cathedral

Whoops sorry - I left out the relevant link !

http://www.gloucestercathedral.org.uk/index.php?page=virtual-tour

Howard