Re: Creative Commons, not Digital/Film costs

In a message dated 12/23/2007 8:40:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx writes:You pretty much can't *buy* CRTs (except for
at really absurd prices

    Viewsonic still has a lines of CRTs at moderate prices and some lines priced higher.  I have a two monitor system and I can't get my LCD to be neutral but when I extend Photoshop's main page across both monitors the gray borders turn dead neutral on the CRT monitor. The CRT monitor displays both Adobe and sRGB colors ( although not all) and is seven years old.

    I been told a newer higher price video card might be able to make the LCD more accurate.

    It would be nice to have a monitor that displays all the colors one can record on film.

    Roy