RE: PF exhibit space on Dec. 15, 07

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 15 2007.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>
:>          Peeter Vissak - Spy camera ("What have we got here . . .")
[Chris:] Yes interesting these ancient legends, If Odin had a tomb was he
human?
:>          Alan Zinn - "Alpha Bats" - Meadow Brook Concours - 2007
[Chris:] The panoramic camera has had the strange effect of tipping
everything on to a hill.
:>          Herschel Mair -
[Chris:] Yuck! Looks appalling, have we run out of ordinary fish now - stop
the ordinary fishing and allow stocks to recover.
:>          Don Roberts - Ice Storm
[Chris:] We don't have Ice storms here but this morning the frost covered
the cars, the grass and the trees.
:>          Marilyn Dalrymple - Ancient Chinese Bottles
[Chris:] This has been incorrectly loaded by the looks of things and this
detracts from understanding the image.
:>          Sherrie Taylor - Death Of Winter
[Chris:] The general store looks like it is built on someone's property. Yes
our civilization has made us less dependant on Nature.
:>          Emily L. Ferguson - Pond in western Rhode Island
[Chris:] It is a lovely study in reflections but to make it a picture there
needs to be something else there.
:>          Martha Johnson - First Sun after the Ice Storm
[Chris:] This Ice storm must be rare enough to have made an impression; I
recall from the American news last year that you had similar a phenomenon
then.
:>          Trevor Cunningham - misty mountain
[Chris:] No mountain visible - just mist - but I get the dim quality of
vision.
:>          Christopher Strevens - The spire at the end of the road
[Chris:] My attempt at hand coloring, I do it with the pen on a Wacom tablet
in Photoshop.
:>
:>
[Chris:] Chris