Re: airports and cameras

I don't know if I read it on this forum or another, but TSA has a policy (which you can download, from somewhere) that allows photographers to carry their gear on-board, beyond the normal one or two pieces of hand-carried luggage.  I suspect that you have to declare it at the security.  HOWEVER, this is a TSA policy, not an airline policy, so that airline may not allow this additional luggage without additional hassles...

Aw, here's a link:

Good luck,

Tim!

Tim Mulholland
Illuminata Photo
Fitchburg, WI
608/628-2925

www.TimMulholland.com

The most fatal illusion is the settled point of view.  Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.  ~~  Brooks Atkinson, American drama critic, (1894-1984)