Θέμα: Re: PF exhibit on 08/12/07

Well the burlap and the edhes of the 2 pieces of it were a neccessity. You do not want to see the table beneath it! (All items were props from the municipal drawing classes) I kinda lost you one the "bust" thing....Language barriers you see.
I appreciate your comments....More will work will follow next week.

Kostas

"Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
> Kostas Papakotas - Still Life Exercise

The color is really great. I kinda wish the burlap weren't there,
however, or at least the edges of it. And the angle of the head in
relation to the sand/rock "pillow" doesn't mimic the normal way that
people put their heads on/in pillows. I think the head needs to be
tilted back some, so that the bust doesn't look so much like it's
balanced on one point of the forehead.

So the concept isn't quite successful for me, but the clarity of the
colors is really excellent.

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!