Re: sort of strange question

I suspect it depends on whether they're identifiable or not. There's probably case law somewhere about body parts. There have been some very interesting cases about copying of style which also consider what makes a unique style.

As a practical consideration, you do get releases from the main characters in a wedding when you shoot one, don't you? I sort of figure that's included in the paperwork that comes from PPA and such organizations.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx