Re: PF exhibit on 08/12/07

In a message dated 12/13/2007 12:42:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
is a strong possibility of uploading bigger or better qualty images if the non-image data was stripped out,
But one want to upload an image that is on the verge of collapsing if one wants to sell the images as prints. Of course I live in a college town where at one point half the bandwidth on campus was taken up by (illegal) music downloads so I might be more paranoid. I sell picture of campus thru local stores and have never posted any of these images  to net.
Roy