Re: Faculty/chair position opening at MICA - ANNOUNCEMENT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Formyrotts@xxxxxxx>
Re: Faculty/chair position opening at MICA - ANNOUNCEMENT

In a message dated 12/12/2007 8:35:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, Formyrotts
writes:

> http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/DPP-EmergingPro-11x17poster-2007.pdf
> http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/EmergingPro07-entryform-LR-v2.pdf

"Hi Andy, I've followed both links but get absolutely nowhere--I copy/paste
:and click 'go' and zilch, nada, nothing! Is anyone else having problems?
:Linda

they are pdf's and you need a pdf reader to open them - If Acrobat (of foxit hopefully) isn' installed on your computer you wont have a method of viewing them - if you DO have it installed and think you may have already downloaded the files, do a search on your machine for emergingpro .. very likely they'll have downloaded to a temp file somewhere.

Once you've located them, double click the file to open it or if you  do not  have a pdf reader installed, download foxit and open it with that

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

"Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size (only 2.1 M download size), breezing-fast launch speed..." etc

or head to adobe.com and download acrobat - but be aware that it's a HUGE program, a large download and takes forever to launch compared to foxit

karl