Re: Faculty/chair position opening at MICA - ANNOUNCEMENT

Linda,

What you should get is an option to download those PDF files to your
desktop unless you have a browser that opens PDF files directly.

Andy

Formyrotts@xxxxxxx wrote:

http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/DPP-EmergingPro-11x17poster-2007.pdf
http://www.rit.edu/~ritphoto/a-misc/EmergingPro07-entryform-LR-v2.pdf

Hi Andy, I've followed both links but get absolutely nowhere--I copy/paste and click 'go' and zilch, nada, nothing! Is anyone else having problems?
Linda