RE: [SPAM] Re: Oval Frame

Ink jet on canvas may offer the plyability you need. I would soak rag
mount board. Dry it on the bowed glass as someone suggested and attach
the canvas to that.  I'm always surprised at the craft stuff I've run
across at Hobby Lobby, and Michaels. Maybe a chunk of styrofoam could be
shaped with a hand rasp to suite.  Did anyone find a source for bowed
glass?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.