Re: Oval Frame

Thanks for the comment, but I don't think so. The wood frame is perfectly flat. They knew how to make non-warpable wood frames centuries ago. Just visit any museum. Besides, any measurable shrinking (which is what it would have to be) would have broken the glass. What I'm more concerned with is bowing a print without introducing wrinkles. They may have bowed the paper first (or bought it that way) and somehow exposed the image on it.

Roger