Re: Internet Searches now any suggestions

Oh, another thing. If dirt gets around or under the keys, it could lock any of the keys somewhat. So, you will have one or several keys almost touching or constantly touching the electronic contacts. This happened to my keyboard before, in an office. I used a large camera dust blower -- similar to this

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/images/products/prod_hama_5610.jpg.

It removed some tiny pieces of paper from the partitions in the keyboard and fixed the problem.

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
Many thanks for the searching you did on my behalf and your response