Re: exploding soda can matter

Marilyn,

I am no physicist but I believe that once the bullet has entered the
can and it is pushing its way to the other side it displaces liquid
and this has to go somewhere and the only free space is the hole it
placed where it entered ... so backwards. Later on the second, exit,
hole appears and liquid is also able to go that way plus the bullet
drags some along as well probably.

In some way morbid this is related to the discussions about president
Kennedy's assassination.

Andy

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:

Why is it the can blows out all the way around? I would think that the side where the bullet goes in would sink in, the side where the bullet leaves the can would go out. Is it due to the "explosion" of the carbonated liquid in the can, or does the bullet itself cause this?

Marilyn