Of These Choices... [was "RE: Macro Camera Recommendations"]

Here are a few recommendations I've received... please tell me which you think might be the best. "Best" for us, in this case, means the following:  versatility (range of options, accessories and lenses), automatic adjustment help, superb macro capability & ability to take photos of small objects in awkward, small places (whether via the camera itself or with attachments) - and it needs to be in the $1000-3000 range - camera body only, of course).

CANON

   1. EOS 1Ds Mark III
   2. EOS 1D Mark III
   3. EOS 5D
   4. EOS 40D

NIKON

   1. D3
   2. D2Xs
   3. D2Hs
   4. D300

Please vote for your favorite - and please reply with links to photos illustrating your point, if possible.

NOTE:  If your favorite is NOT listed, please add it in your reply.  (Please reply directly, if possible.)

Thanks so much!!

Charisma Riley
Technical Writer
Abbott Vascular Devices