Photographs on exhibit in Lima, Peru

FYI - a small collection of my photographs is on display at the
University of the Pacific in Lima, Peru. The inaugural reception
was held last Wednesday. I was not there in person but did give a
15 minute or so "talk" using Skype for a "virtual" presentation.
It was an "experience" since my spanish is not so good anymore.

Anyway, if you are interested you can watch a short report on the
exhibition at the URL below:

         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKm0FcpIAm8

Some of you have hosted "Little Faces" in the past. The group in
Lima went a bit further and enlarged the images (starting from
original digital files) to a somewhat larger size. Details re this
traveling collection at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/davidhazy.html
At this time the prints in the collection do show a bit of wear!

cheerio,
andy