Re: PF update of exhibit on 01-12-07

>>                     Qkano - Jack
>This very good and interesting portrait is possibly taken from Chris's
>stories. (You didn't give us another explanation )

Pini

Thanks for taking the time to review the gallery.

No, I didn't give an explanation - through choice rather than neglect.
As you know, Chris's london is a very brutal place, state death squads, abductions, torture. The subject of this photo
probably sustained his injuries after being caught smoking in a pubic place. Justice is swift and severe in Chris's
London.

Rob

Get an exclusive discount on Norton 360 from Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc