Re: Capturing in aRGB or sRGB?

Well, I certainly shoot in Adobe RGB (1998) and all my files are in that color space as well.

But, as I said, I don't see any significant difference when printing at a minilab, so I don't worry about it.

If you're convinced you must convert, create an action in Photoshop that opens and resaves the file. Then set the color space to sRGB and use the Batch command under the File>Automate and run the whole folder automatically.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx