Re: Soft Focus Filter in PS ?

mlent@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I wrote an action that's on the Adobe web site that makes a soft focus automatically. I'd be happy to give it to anyone here for a soft focus and a softened edge for an image. It's been downloaded more than 200k times on Adobe, so I feel like it works pretty well. ANyway, ping me if you want a copy and I'll e-mail it to you. Cordially, Mark Lent

What is your ip address so you can be pinged???   ;-)

How about posting the link here? If this isn't doable please e-mail it to me..... Thanks,

Bob
w8imo@xxxxxxxx

--

                          /////