?

Thanks so much,
Lea

On Nov 30, 2007, at 10:58 AM, mlent@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I wrote an action that's on the Adobe web site that makes a soft focus automatically. I'd be happy to give it to anyone here for a soft focus and a softened edge for an image. It's been downloaded more than 200k times on Adobe, so I feel like it works pretty well. ANyway, ping me if you want a copy and I'll e-mail it to you.

Cordially,

Mark Lent

From: Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For soft focus one thing you can do is duplicate your layer and apply a gaussian blur to your liking then erase away what you want to have in sharp focus.

For arm and facial hair I recommend waxing before the shoot. Ha.

I use the portraiture filter from here:

It's not free ($169.95 usd) but it is amazingly good.

Good luck.

Lea