Re: Soft Focus Filter in PS ?

For soft focus one thing you can do is duplicate your layer and apply a gaussian blur to your liking then erase away what you want to have in sharp focus.

For arm and facial hair I recommend waxing before the shoot. Ha.

I use the portraiture filter from here:

It's not free ($169.95 usd) but it is amazingly good.

Good luck.

Lea