Capturing in aRGB or sRGB?

…when you know for a fact that photos will be printed in a sRGB minilab?
I mean how DSLRs handle colors when capturing in sRGB? Compress the colors like when you convert from sRGB to adobe RGB, or using the narrower sRGB gamut still manage to render colors in their real eye appearance?
the issue is that I have a relative’s engagement ceremony in aRGB without much thought of the color corrections that have to be performed before printing. (Make photo ready in aRGB, load the sRGB profile, re-adjust colors to the optimum)
The idea of doing this thing 80-some times scares me to panic!
BTW and since it will come into the conversation, I live in Greece and even talking with the tech guy of the company that sets up the minilabs is unheard of let alone obtaining the individual machine settings profile…
And “f-word” I do not own a printer…Kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!