Comments Exhibit on 24 NOV 2007

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 24 2007.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Trevor Cunningham - caldera
Nice way the image builds in layers.

Emily L. Ferguson - The Antique store
Nice line-up of chairs and baskets. I like the contrast between patterns and
textures.

Rene M Hales - leaves (fragrant verbenum)
QUESTION from Chris: Nice effect, was it Photoshop or an old process?
I used a Holga action, distressed with some brushes and added the frame all
in Photoshop.

Roy Miller - Congressman David Price
Nice shot and caption. Looks like you caught a serious explanation in
progress. The image is sharp except for the one thumb which adds an element
of motion-nice.

Christopher Strevens - Autumn
Somehow I am only getting small size and can't really see enough for a
comment.

Renate Volz - Held by Gossamer Threads
Nice contrast of gold leaf against the dark background. Nice capture of
threads and light on the strands of the web.

Thanks for all of your work on posting new galleries each week.

Rene