RE: PF Exhibit on 24 NOV 2007

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 24 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

            Trevor Cunningham - caldera

You are very brave

            Emily L. Ferguson - The Antique store

These shops are nice to look at but buying means old second hand stuff for
good money.

            Rene M Hales - leaves (fragrant verbenum)

Nice effect, was it Photoshop or an old process?

            Roy Miller - Congressman David Price

Probably his dad.

            Christopher Strevens - Autumn

I must have read inches instead of cm

            Renate Volz - Held by Gossamer Threads

Spider: abandon ship!

There are no photographs enqueued for future updates of the weekly exhibit.

I'll put my new one up and try to get the pixels right.

Chris.