Re: Right angle viewfinders?

: Anyone has experience with devices like this?

I have one of these, :
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/41121-REG/Pentax_30148_Right_Angle_Fi
nder_A.html

but don't use it often as often as the Canon F1 New type spedfinder like
this:

<http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/canonf1n/LA-Olympi
c1984/CanonNewF1Olympic-Rear.jpg> the Pentax LX's also had similar types,
but I'm not sure if they rotated like the F1's did

no experience with these sorry
:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/440311-REG/Zigview_SCV100B_Zigview_B_
Digital_Angle_Finder.html
:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/438058-REG/Dot_Line_DL_0099_Angle_Vie
wfinder_Magnifier.html
:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/430420-REG/Hoodman_HRAV_H_RAV_Profess
ional_Right_Angle.html

though this Seagul one looks fine :)
:   http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2329

I found the right angle finder one of the most pleasurable accessories to
use.. but  the Canon one which rotates to allow you to shoot both straight
on and vertically has been a lot more versatile.

interchangeable viewfinders are something I've missed with the newer
cameras :/

Being able to take shots from a low angle (like on the ground shooting up)
or overhead shooting down is *really nice*  :)

Not something you use every day, but very handy for unusual perspectives

karl