Right angle viewfinders?

Anyone has experience with devices like this?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/41121-REG/Pentax_30148_Right_Angle_Finder_A.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/440311-REG/Zigview_SCV100B_Zigview_B_Digital_Angle_Finder.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/438058-REG/Dot_Line_DL_0099_Angle_Viewfinder_Magnifier.html
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/430420-REG/Hoodman_HRAV_H_RAV_Professional_Right_Angle.html
and this

I do wish ti try it out since it will help with concert shots but I do not to get a useless thing.

thanks beforehand, Kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!