Re: ɶ¤É Éø : Re: Solid state SD cards backuper?

Hi
Not knowing the nature of your business or type of photography I'll make the following suggestion concerning your storage dilemma. My shoots generally involve outdoor photography in remote locations and generally some distance from my home. I too had to make a decision about the best way to store large numbers of images easily and conveniently, The answer for me was to purchase a Macbook laptop (approx. 1200.00) and a mobile external 500Gig hard drive (approx. 130.00). Given the availability of electrical outlets pretty much anywhere you happen to be at the time, I no longer have a problem with storing large numbers of image files.

Hope this helps you resolve your data storage problems.
--
Ken R. Lozoway, Photographer
Kodiak Photographic