Re: Nothing to do, but mess with pictures

Oh, it's easy - I am sort of planning a trip to Kuusamo area, perhaps this spring (February/March).
Just join in!
Although I have to get rid of my pneumonia in the first place.
And then win some project money and buy a camera with dynamic range of 12 steps :)

But thanks for kind words!

Peeter