re gallery 11-12-2007

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space 12 Nov 2007:

Authors with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

include:

           Catherine Heinz Street Lighting

It is a lovely mono image and shows imaginative darkroom interpretation.

           Marilyn Dalrymple Open Window

Marilyn often makes ambiguous images, is this a painting behind an open window? Or a fiddled image of a window? To me it is a closed window. Now the cyanotype could have been done digitally on an inkjet printer or a normal color print after being digitally adjusted, is that what you are doing?

           Renat Touichev The room with a sakura

Does the word “sukara” refer to the woman, her job or is the plant? I am unsure how to interpret the title of the image, the lady is a nice handsome girl, I saw one like that the other day, common are they not?

           Russ Baker

A child actor, possibly, I was one once before the axe wound and the razor slash over me £6 M

           Lea Murphy baby goat

The baby looks curious, I hope he has a good life.

           Emily L. Ferguson Forest in Fall

This is a normal image of trees as you walk through a forest glade

           Mark Harris Artist Hands:

Or the potter’s wheel. Yes we are all potters?

           Pini Vollach

The house suits the place. We build houses to throw rain and snow off the roof but here there is no snow and little rain so flat roves are correct. I doubt if there is a sun bed on the roof but they have dinner there sometimes.

Alan Zinn Window Seat

I’ve not been in a plane for years and years, but which desert were you over-flying?

Christopher Strevens
Pile of Stones

That is what it is adjusted in Photoshop and an art package called “ArtMaster”.

Chris