Re: Charles Dias comments - PF exhibit on 11/03/07

Charles Dias wrote:

Howard Leigh - Hardknott Pas This photo remembers me Highlander movie locations. I think you should crop that tip of sky on the top and the tip of road on the bottom, it´s just distractive elements. Some color saturation, contrast and white balance correction would be nice too to allow all the shades of green to come alive. I dare to say you also should clone out that cars down the road with some delicate cloning tool work, it´s something distractive too.

Thank you - good points. I tend not to fiddle very much, but those are very fair observations!

Howard