Re: PF photographs on 10-27-07

In a message dated 11/2/2007 12:23:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Boy, that would be a great image if the words weren't there.  Maybe
it would even be OK to have them if they were much smaller and at the
bottom.  But they ruin the presentation for me.

I have never considered printing it as I think there is no market for it. I would not use any words on the image at all. I just used it for the last of my 18 pictures on the one website of the artist group I belong to.