Re: PF exhibit on 20-10-07

Hi Emily,

             " Marilyn Dalrymple -

Well, OK.  If you must!  I do wish the setup did not have so much hot
stuff above the vase.  And for my taste there's just too much going
on around the vase.  I dunno.  I'm not much for setups."
***

Yes, I must {:-> I enjoy the mess and clutter of nonsilver printing and I also enjoy table tops. I appreciate your comments and will consider what you said about including too much stuff in the photograph.

Marilyn
"Dogs come when they are called; cats take a message and get back to you later."
Mary Bly