Re: PF exhibit on 20-10-07

>>               Qkano - Photo Studio
>
>Interesting how the eyes look like they were attacked with flash, and
>how both of the models look like they're female.  I don't care for
>them being so much to one side of the settee much.

They were both femail (sisters in real life)

As to the eyes - didn't notice the "flash" look (it was natural light from the window behing the camera maybe?). I
think the wide-eyed look is holding the blink back.

Rob

Exclusive discounts on Norton Security from Tiscali http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc/