RE: PF exhibit on 20-10-07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 20 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

               Marilyn Dalrymple -

I thought at first it was a pigeon picture on color film that faded over
thirty years but it was not. The old processes work best with period
pictures. I think and landscape would suit that best.

               Qkano - Photo Studio

The modern color belies the old subject. It is not obviously posed and looks
like a simple family shot with a gun. It looks old but I know very little
about guns so I cannot tell.

               Howard Leigh - Vandalism

Who are they? They have loads of money not the ordinary desperate protester.

               Rene M Hales - Cannons Beach Oregon, USA

I suppose beaches look like that all over the world.

               Emily L. Ferguson - My commute

Deciduous woodland in autumn that is all you can tell and sitting on a
train.

               D.L. Shipman -

It must be another IR: quite nice.

               Christopher Strevens - Gate

I go there quite often.

               Don Roberts - One Idea of Fun

I did that once, reached the top and bounced.

Chris