Re: remove from list serve

Barbara,

You have to unsubscibe and if you want, resubscribe with your different address.

This info is on many posts from the forum.

with text "signoff PhotoForum" on first line of message body.

Bob

Barbara Brubaker wrote:

Andy,
My school computer can not handle the amount of email please remove this
address from the listserve.

If possible please add my home account of brubakb@xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you, I continue to talk to students about the RIT program and the
workshops I took with you.
Sincerely,
Bobbie Brubaker

--