Perception and Imaging by R. Zakia

A professor and mentor of mine over the years is Richard Zakia. He is
the author and coauthor of several books related to photography. The
latest edition of his Perception and Imaging book has been published.
He asked me if I would make this fact known among photographic circles.
I thought you all make a good circle! See the cover and comments at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-misc/2007-zakia-book.jpg

If you want to know more you might write to him at: rzakia@xxxxxxxxx

Andy Davidhazy