Re: irfanview updat - but which Irfanview?e

Howard wrote:
I'm puzzled because there appears to be an Irfanview2008.com <http://www.irfanview2008.com/> which is NOT free. Is this different, piggybacking on the original Irfanview to pick up money?

The site says "This website has no affiliation whatsoever with the owner of this software program, and provides only a link to the software program." So I'm guessing it's an attempt by somebody other than the software author to extract money from the program. It also refers to "irfanviews.com" (note the "s").

I'd say it's a sleazy attempt to steal some money, basically.

Snapshots: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info