Re: PF exhibit on 13 OCT 07

In a message dated 10/13/2007 6:52:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, christopher.strevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
  Emily L. Ferguson - Guardian Fence

I do not understand the photo is the fruit on the ground melons? Have they
been cut off something or do they grow out of the ground like that? Are
those trees the last of the wood to be cut? I've never seen the crop in the
ground so I don't know.

Chris.

The "trees" are the new world crop called corn. The "melons"  on the ground are pumpkins which are in the squash family and are also native to the new world.