RE: PF exhibit on 13 OCT 07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 13 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Roy Miller - Doc Watson

Looks like country and western style, nice dreamy shot of a man performing
and I think he likes his work and so do you.

                Rene M Hales - Horse Dreaming

More like horse wants sugar lump. But the IR makes the horse stand out.

                D.L. Shipman - Looking out my back door

Is this another IR? Nice view but garden looks untidy, like mine.

                Robert Read -

I like this one - you put a lot of thought into it and all those bubbles -
Ah! The innocence of childhood!

                Christopher Strevens - Blue Ball

It was on mum's dresser, the marbles are from some children's toys I
sometimes play with - for four year olds. Just right!

                Linda Buttstead - Braidentown Train Depot

Yes strange how they re-name places. Looks like no trains run there any
more, there is a railway line to the right that looks overgrown and the
railings indicate that the platform has not been used for many years and no
longer wants to be.

                Marilyn Dalrymple -

Yes it must have riveted the patients with fear before they chopped their
brains out.

                Emily L. Ferguson - Guardian Fence

I do not understand the photo is the fruit on the ground melons? Have they
been cut off something or do they grow out of the ground like that? Are
those trees the last of the wood to be cut? I've never seen the crop in the
ground so I don't know.

Chris.