RE: Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Printer vs 9500

The cannon printers are very good I know some who used one. However the ink jet is no match for genuine monochrome or color printing on the old silver based technology.

The process I use is to do any editing, montargeing and adjustments in photoshop then e-mail my digital image to Colorama on the web.

Chris.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Catherine Heinz
Sent: 01 October 2007 09:46
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Printer vs 9500

Hello all,

Anyone own/use either of the above mentioned printer models?  I have read reviews online but am still undecided on which to purchase.  Are there other professional printers of the same caliber that anyone would recommend?  The bulk of my work is portrait and I shoot with a Canon 10D (also a Canon AT1 to fulfill the film craving!).

Regards,

Cathy

Temporary portfolio:  www.CathyHeinz.com