RE: PF Exhibit on 29-09-07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 29 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

             Darin Heinz - Northbound

I like the way you followed through - the cyclist sharp the background
showing movement blur. Did you conspire with the cyclist to get the shot? Or
was it a random snap?

             Jim Snarski - Poised

The Osprey is almost unknown in Britain. When we get one photographers and
egg hunters move in which is why we don't get them.

             Valery Firsov - Lady with a poodle

We have lady and poodle parades here too, like the annual dog shows or
garden shows.

             Christopher Strevens - Farnborough railway station

My address is no longer me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx my e-mail address. The one to use
is on this e-mail header. Farnborough is a military town and the railway is
not so often used. At one time everything and everybody in Britain used the
train, not so now and although a lot of money is spent on track and rolling
stock the stations are very much neglected. People who get called for
service still get a railway pass.

I think there are plans for the stations to have platform edge shields with
doors to open on to the train.

             Marilyn Dalrymple - Fan on Tile

Now is this a photograph or a reproduction of an art work?

Many thanks to those who contributed.

Chris