Re: Need help in finding software for handling large number of images to manuscript

Actually, PageMaker WAS InDesign but now PageMaker is PageMaker and InDesign in InDesign.

I used PM for YEARS and LOVED it, they turned it into ID and I never did get adept at it until earlier this year when i was forced to.

I think PM is much less overwhelming than ID but ID is what I use now.

Lea