Re: need suggestions

It part of the business. I used to shoot for a university and we always had to do what was termed shake and grin shoots all the time. It is not creative. It just part of the job.

For each picture don't let the people disperse  until they pass around a clipboard putting there name of a clip board preferable in the exact order and row they are in. Tell them you need to get the spelling of their names correct and tell them to stand there until the lip board has been signed.

For fifty people you will probably be doing smaller groups so make sure you get the clip board pages numbered. Also if possible get the head of the group to check the names /pictures before you had in the final piece.

Roy