Re: PF Exhibit update 09-22-07

>"Rita" by Qkano
>
>Bob, Rob, Qkano, Mr. T., etc., this is a great cast portrait. Please credit
>yourself with what is due, and pass on the rest to those involved. You
>nailed the lighting and composition of this photo. The red dress and
>lipstick is the perfect complement to her eyes, and the jewelry is just the
>right amount and color to break it all up a little. As it seems you didn't
>photograph the actress, but the character, I'd like to know more about the
>character's personality upon seeing this. Her body language suggests she is
>a bit distraught, perhaps even lost. The relatively plain background forces
>a focal point on the woman, but a different color may have been more
>effective than the white. Her shadow, even being a little faint, is a tad
>distracting.

Darin

Thanks for yet another thorough review.
If I explained the improvised set-up I used to take this it would sound like making excuses. I was absolutely
delighted with this shot. I don't know what it is, show a photographer and all the flaws surface (quite rightly so
too). But when i look at this girls face I'm haunted by the look in her eyes. I can't believe I took the picture. She
is playing a very vulnerable character. Maybe that's what I see ...

There's a higher-res view of her eyes amongst the photos in the link below (sorry for any url-wrap)

I've started putting up some other pictures from the shoot on Flickr ... under yet another pseudonym :o)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/munkustrap/sets/72157602119947024/

Robbie :o)

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/