Re: PF Exhibit update 09-22-07

>I thought a fisheye was so people could be *absolutely sure* the
>curvature wasn't accidental?   :-)

Having recently "upgraded" from an "old fashioned" film camera to a digital I'm impressed but the "barrel effect" that
comes with the bundled 18-55 lens. I guess you have to learn to love the progress ...

You would hav e-thought by now they would have encoded the "crappiness" into the new e-lenses so that PhotoShop could
automatically correct for the ditsrotion (deliberate sp).

Rob

Tiscali Broadband only £7.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/