Re: PF Exhibit update 09-22-07

Darin Heinz wrote:

Hi again, everyone. I got a little bit more of a jump on the one this week.
Looks like another great collective performance! I hope I'm not the only
reviewer this time; the submissions are certainly of the quality that would
merit more than just the following response...

----- ------- -----
"4ledspider 001" by Bob Sull

This looks like a good test of the Lightwave 4. I'm curious about the
settings you used; the image has an overall noisy RGB pattern, and the
spider looks like it is either slightly out of focus or captured with a
little too long of a shutter speed. As for composition, there's a lot of
empty space on all four sides. If the web were more visible, perhaps a 1:1.5
vertically-oriented aspect ratio would improve the photo's presentation. A
decent experimental test shot, but I'm not sure how far-reaching its other
applications may be.

Darin,

You are correct in the first sentence. I entered it to the gallery just to show the light from the Lightwave. As for the focus, one little breeze and you find that webs are strong but not stiff.......

Thanks for all the comments.

Bob

--

                          /////