RE: HELLO

In fact the police are very active here and there is a yellow police notice
appeal for witnesses at the end of the road.

They are not telling the truth.

I regret the concept you use "abusive", it is not after all you don't live
down the "yellow brick road" yourself do you?

So I'll shut up because people do not like hearing the reality of life.

Have you heard of people who don't like flower pictures because they remind
them of funerals?

Please do not contact the police they can put me inside. Was it you last
time?

Did you know that there is a war on that the west did not win?

All my friends disappear too. And someone wants to take my home and put me
out on the street because of religion.

I do watch American TV and you have massive troubles too, no abuse just
truth that is usually hidden.

There is a high profile murder round here and the trial judge is believed to
be the killer, like Judge Jefferson, the 'hanging judge'.

Mum has been massively brain damaged to keep her quiet, with wounds to the
head, by the knife and police tasers (an ultrasound beam weapon) as well as
an alleged Christmas day "nuke".

So don't talk to the police it could get me killed.

And you won't find bad news in the papers they won't sell if they carried
bad news.

Watch aljesera tv for another version of the truth or euro tv the BBC does
only issue propaganda.

As Jesus did not know what truth is how do you expect me too.

I'll just have to stay silent.