HELLO

Hello.

I’ve been in hospital for several weeks but I am now being treated at home. Mum has lost her memory.

I bought a new Fuji F31 fd to capture images, I also lost the charger and had to buy a new one and I bought a case to fit on my belt. I will try to take some contemporary snaps of my home surroundings.

We have had trouble here, street fighting, while I was in hospital wounded were coming in with head injuries, knife wounds to the abdomen and a garrotting, there was an alleged Christmas day nuke on London that killed a lot by light and took mum’s memory, one of the other patients in the ward had a shell shocked mind because she had gown shopping with hubby baby and family and only she survived, her baby in her arms went splat against the windscreen and hubby took a brick off a builders lorry in front that took his head and her relatives in the back went out of the doors, she said she saw an orange ball of fire and the collision followed immediately.

I was wearing a hat that day and in the garage where I had stopped for chocolate people fell out of their cars and died they fell just where they stood.

I saw no ball of fire.

Mum’s failed memory is causing her massive misery she went back to 1925 others went back to when Kosygin was dictator in the land of the Russ.

Basingstoke looks exactly the same from the station as it always did. The motorway is just as busy, I went down by train today it is OK.

Chris.