Re: Marshall's Photo Paints? - new source

Marilyn:

Here is a source of transparent oil colors that should do the trick.
http://www.dickblick.com/zz004/25/

James
At 12:44 PM 9/9/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Can anyone here give me a reason why I shouldn't use a good brand of regular artist's oil paints instead of Marshall's Photo Oils for hand coloring photographs?

The tiny tubes of Marshall's, that split open and squirt paint everywhere when I try to twist off a stuck tube lid, have caused me to run out of patience.

Marilyn
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."  George Eliot

James Schenken

James Schenken