Re: Angle of view.....

karl shah-jenner wrote:

a direct link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/app/html/EFLenses101/index.html

though it's the standard horrible 'crop the guts out' style comparison :(

..the same as showing one very wide angle shot and then a succession of
crops - which is exactly what a longer lens does if one does not move ones
feet ;)

Thanks for the direct link.

Isn't not changing location why we buy long lenses? Or just about any lens? If we can't change our spot we can get the image by using different lenses......

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )